Student Scholarships - Wholesale Utility Carts
Enter to Win the wholesaleutilitycarts.com $500 Scholarship Contest!
wholesaleutilitycarts.com is proud to award one lucky applicant with $500 to attend school next year. If you would like this individual to be you, here's how:
Choose one remarkable innovation in the waste management or material handling industry and describe it's importance in an essay.
This essay will not be judged based on the grander of the innovation, but rather in the description of its application, value and impact in its respective field. Find a topic you think is exciting, research it, and then write an essay that peaks our interest as well. We LOVE innovation!
- Applicants must be one of the following:Must be the entering Fall semester 2017 before your 23 birthday.
- Graduating High School Senior
- College Freshman
- College Sophomore
- Must be entering fall semester before your 23 birthday.
- U.S. Citizen.
For eligible applicants, here is how you can enter:
- Pick your innovation topic and write an essay in 500-1000 words (general guideline).
- Save your essay in one of the following formats:When naming your file, please include your full name in the file name.
- Microsoft Word Document
- Google Document
- When naming your file, please include your full name in the file name.
- Attach your document to an email and send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit your essay on or before our application deadline of May 12th, 2017.
We at Wholesale Utility Carts will review all essay applications and chose a winner on June 2nd, 2017. The winner of our $500 scholarship will be announced on this page and will immediately receive the scholarship funds in the form of a check in the mail.
That's it! Go out and dive into the wonderful innovations in this industry's long history. Learn something interesting and win $500 to help with those college costs!
*Wholesale Utility Carts will choose 1 winner. Immediate family members (spouses, parents, siblings, grandparents, children, grandchildren and cohabiting significant others) of any staff member within Nationwide Facility Supply are not eligible to enter. No Purchase necessary to enter.